Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Fun Pictures

Here are some of the random pictures that Mom's taken these past couple weeks...
Check out all those Hippos that I'm sleeping with... what can I say I love my Hippos :)

Kellen ALWAYS sleeps with limbs in the rails...there have been many times that Mom has had to come up and "unstick" his arms or legs from in between the rails! That kid is so crazy!!!
I have no idea why Mom's likes taking pictures of us when we sleep- but hey we are pretty dang cute aren't we??!!!



Kellen and I love running around the playground and racing down the slides!!
Check out how sticky and messy Kellen got from eating the blow pop... that kid is such a mess!!!

I also started a dance class with my friend Katie! I love it...

we do both ballet and gymnastics!!! I LOVE DANCE CLASS
Kellen playing outside waiting for me to get off the school bus
Mom usually sits on the porch reading the mail while Kellen plays... she loves it when he say "O Sissy, wheh r oo?" (Where are you that don't speak Kellen) Imagine little Kellen saying that, it's too cute. One of his new favorite things is walking around saying "Kitty, Sissy, Mama, Dada (insert any name) wheh r oo?" He's talking so much now- it's too stinkin cute!!!
We love it when Daddy's friend Jay comes over- Kellen and I were fighting for his attention when we were in the back yard practicing softball. Kellen is the funniest cause of course he can't actually hit the ball but he swings the bat, throws it and takes off as if he's running to first base!

There are also a couple pictures from Uncle Gregg's trip that didn't make it into the birthday post so here they are. And YES my Mom did get braces :)
I LOVE MY UNCLE GREGG
After Kellen's birthday party we had the neighborhood block party. I love hanging out with my friends, we spent most of the evening in the bounce houses!!
Yep Snickers is still around. We love that cat so much!!!
Of course we have been spending lots of time at the ball fields watching Daddy play!

Check out Kellen's face... he's such a crazy boy!!!!

Check out how long my arms look in this picture... maybe I am getting as big as everyone tells me I am. I am 4 and a half now you know :)

I also love making funny faces!

Mom insisted on taking my picture as I was throwing a fit at the ball park. I was super upset that I didn't get the type of gum that I wanted. I know it sounds ridiculous but it had been a long day and I hadn't eaten dinner yet, give me a break!!!! I'll admit it is a really ugly face :(
Our neighbor Deidre, we had lunch with her to celebrate her 40th birthday...
and NO Kellen didn't like it when they sang to her either... I think that kid has some issues , just kidding I love my little brother!!

In case you can't tell we have had a great Summer and are enjoying the great Fall weather. Thanks to everyone for making so many great memories with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment