Mom and Dad have gone to a couple Royals games this year and they finally decided to take Kellen and I with them.

Of course we had to get there early so Kellen and I could enjoy the "Little K"- a smaller baseball field and rides and stuff for kids. We both loved riding on the carousel.

Daddy has started this new thing where he likes to make funny faces in pictures, this face always makes Mom laugh...my Dad is such a goofball


Kellen and I probably could have stayed and played on the playground for the most of the game. They had all kinds of fun stuff for kids to do- I can't wait to go to another game.

Daddy and his funny face again :)


I know Kellen likes baseball but I think that he was more entertained with all the fun food they had at the ballpark!!


Our friend Jason came to the game with us, Kellen LOVES "J". He really loved him that night cause J kept getting all kinds of food- we now know that Kellen LOVES funnel cakes!!!


As we were leaving the fields we ran into Slugger- the Royals mascot. I thought he was pretty cool and insisted on giving him a hug. Kellen gave him a high-five, I don't think he wanted to get that close :)

Overall we had an amazing night at the Royals game, I've gotta talk Mom and Dad into taking us to another game before the season is over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment