Summer is coming to an end and we are starting to finally get some cooler weather. We have spent a lot of time at the ball fields this summer and Kellen and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It blows Mom's mind how we can get so filthy in such a short amount of time. Kellen get's so excited when Daddy gets up to bat saying "bah-ball" (that means softball for those of you that don't speak or understand Kellen!!!)

Cheetos at the ball park; does it get any better???!!


Daddy has been practicing pitching and was able to pitch a couple innings that night. I don't know why someone so tall would wanna be so close to the batter- he better be careful :)

The RedBirds

We have a class pet named Road Runner. We all get a chance to take him home with us and spend a couple days playing with him. Luckily the night Road Runner came to my house Katie came over and we all got to watch a movie together.

We even played "ring-a-round the rosie"

"...we all fall down!!!!"


Kellen really enjoyed Road Runner too. I can't wait until he gets to come back to house!!!

Mommy threw a surprise baby shower for Mrs. Michelle last weekend... she was super surprised!!!!

Some of the neighborhood Mom friends!!!

The whole group

Mommy and Mrs. Michelle
We can't wait for that little baby girl to come out and play. Addison keeps saying that her name is gonna be Makayla but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be something else! Either way we can't wait to meet her. I'll be such a big helper since I've had lots of practice with Kellen (we just won't remind Michelle of all the times I've made him cry!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment