Last weekend Kellen turned 2 so we had a weekend full of festivities for him!!! Saturday morning he woke up to a room full of red balloons. (I love that Mom fills our rooms with balloons on our birthday!!). Kellen and I had tons of fun playing with all the balloons first thing in the morning.






Mom had to get started on Kellen's birthday cake as soon as we got downstairs. Whenever Kellen sees the beaters he gets super excited and starts saying "COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE!!!!"

Kellen and I LOVE licking cupcake batter!!!

Kellen loved watching his cake in the oven!

I'm a chipmunk :)

It's that time of year again and Uncle Frank is spending the weekends up here in KC for the Renaissance Fair, we love seeing Uncle Frank every weekend. This past weekend Uncle Gregg came in town and we got to spend some time together. I LOVE my Uncle Gregg so much!!! Anyways... Uncle Gregg was here and was up at the fair on Saturday so we decided to go see him and Uncle Frank! I always have a great time at the Renaissance Fair!!

Chasing bubbles
(2 years ago this is where the newspaper photographer took my picture and it was published in the newspaper!)


This year I actually went into the petting farm and touched the animals. This was the first time that I have willingly gone into a petting farm and first time I have wanted to touch the animals. It must be because I'm 4 and a half now:)

Of course Kellen loves all animals so he has no fear running up to the sheep and giving them big hugs!


This guy was carrying around 2 big snakes- Kellen and I loved them. We had to get a picture with the snakes to show Grandma- she HATES snakes!!!!

The Davis family and Grandma came up to KC on Saturday to spend Kellen's birthday with him.


After dinner Kellen got to open all his gifts. It took him a minute to get used to it.

He kept ripping off the smallest piece of wrapping paper and insisted on giving it to Grandma. It was taking him to long to open the presents so I had to show him how to rip into them!!!

He got all kinds of "Cars" stuff. Kellen LOVES Lightning McQueen



Konnor and I loved playing with all Kellen's new birthday toys!

But he hated having "Happy Birthday" sang to him. He got super embarrassed and wanted us to stop singing right away!


I had to help Kellen get the candles off the cupcake so he could eat it. I was pretty upset that there weren't enough cupcakes for everyone but Mom said that all the cupcakes had to be saved for the birthday party. So instead Mom said that Konnor, Brayden and I could have a popsicle...


Kellen was more concerned about the popsicles- he didn't want his cupcake, so Kellen gave his cupcake to Konnor and got a popsicle instead!!!

Uncle Gregg loves to read books to all of us!

Sunday morning we had Kellen's birthday party at the park.

Mom made Kellen a Lightning McQueen cake... it turned out amazing!!!!
Nice job Mom!!!

Mom thought about not singing to Kellen since he hated it so much the night before, but Dad insisted we sing to him again. And this time Mom had to get it on video :)


Kellen got some more great gifts from all of your friends and family

Grandma got him the most amazing puppy book- he LOVES that book!


Brayden is the best cousin ever! He will sit there and play with Kellen all day long- we love him!



I'm lucky that a lot of Kellen's friends have older sisters so I got to spend some time with my friends too :0)
All in all we had the best weekend, we got to see Uncle Gregg, spent some time at the Ren Fair, Grandma and Aunt Pretty came up to visit us, Kellen got to enjoy his birthday two days in a row, and best of all I got to play with all Kellen's new toys!!!! I Love Kellen's Birthday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment