Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer & Softball

It was Sunday morning and I walked down the stairs and said "MOM I'M ALL READY FOR CHURCH", when she turned around I was dressed to the nines; fancy dress, floppy red hat, heels, necklace and 3 bracelets!!! Of course Mom let me go to church just as I was dressed, could she really tell me no after I went to all the work to get so dressed up? Everyone LOVED my outfit at church- I got so many compliments :)

This was me after I was done taking pictures!

Daddy and Kellen
A couple of our softball friends came over and we got to shoot off some pre-4th of July fireworks. I can't wait for Sunday when we get to shoot off even more!

Kellen loves to run out on the tball field when I am playing, he can't help it he loves all the balls and loves spending time with Daddy
Daddy giving my "knucks" when I made it to 3rd base. I've been doing so great at tball, I've been hitting the coach pitches and grounding balls every game. Mom & Dad are so proud of me
"Blow it up"
Kellen enjoying a snack after my tball game.
There is NO way Mom would have ever let me get that messy in my car seat when I was that age. That kid is 100% BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment