Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Time

Kellen and I are enjoying our summer so much. We love getting to play outside with our friends every night.
Kellen and Cole playing bubbles in the backyard



I'm the aspiring chef :)
My Grandma has been coming to KC to see me every week and her and I love baking together.

I only grew one blueberry on my bush this summer :( I'm sure I can grow lots more next year.
I might have only grown one blueberry but it was mighty yummy. Kellen and I can eat our weight in blueberries, this bush better start producing more blueberries so it can start saving Mommy money :)
I love my Grandma so much!!!
Mommy and Grandma


Grandma and I gave each other mani and pedicures. Kellen wanted to participate but we figured Daddy wouldn't be too happy if Kellen had purple fingernails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment