By the end of the season I was getting a lot better at hitting and grounding balls, I loved playing softball and was sad when I found out that this was the last game of the season. I'm gonna miss playing ball with all my new friends.



My friends and I waiting to get our medals
(Kendall, Peyton and Brooklyn)


Take a look at that medal, I think that it's the coolest thing EVER!!!

Addison even got to come to my last game, I was so proud showing Addison how well I had become at playing softball. I hope that next year she will play with me!

For our end of the softball season party we went to the pool. I had so much fun at this big pool, I loved going down the big slide. Mom says I have no fear and will try anything!!!


This pool had lots of sprinkler features that Kellen loved.

Daddy was swinging Kellen over the fountains, Kellen thought it was the best thing ever!

Kellen enjoying a cupcake


My softball friends and I enjoying our cupcakes and snacks.



Here I am going off the big diving board. No one could believe that I was brave enough to jump off the diving board without a life jacket.

The diving board quickly became my favorite thing to do at the pool. I wish that our neighborhood pool had a slide and diving board!
No comments:
Post a Comment