Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Fun

Since Grandma is off during the summer she has been spending lots of time up here in Kansas City. Every Monday morning I wake up asking where Grandma is... I love spending time with my Grandma!

Grandma and Kellen playing with his bazooka! Kellen would fire the bazooka then run and get the ball and bring it back to Grandma to reload. That thing shoots really far!!!

I love my Grandma!!
Last week we went to Debbie Howard Gym on Friday with some of my softball friends. We all had a great time and we can't wait to go again!




Daddy had a softball tournament all day Saturday and as soon as we got there the sky turned black and by the time we walked half way to the field it started raining cats and dogs! By the time we got to the covered area we all looked like drowned rats! We stayed there and waited out the rain with Daddy and got to watch him finish his game. As soon as his game was over it started raining pretty hard again and Kellen and I had tons of fun playing in the rain :)

Lucky for me Mom grabbed her umbrella before we left the car and I got to use it. I love playing with umbrellas!!

Daddy also played softball Sunday night and of course we went up to watch. I like going to his Sunday games cause all the kids are there and we get to play on the playground while the Moms and Dads play softball (and NO my Mom does NOT play :))
After the games we love to run the bases. It's great practice for my softball games!!! I can't wait until next season when I get to play again!

On Monday we went up to the park with some of our friends and got to play on the playground. It was our first time at this playground but we really liked it and asked Mom if we could go back sometime!
Mom and Dad bought bikes this weekend and they even got this trailer for us to ride in. Dad says it's pretty hard work pulling us but we love it, we really like it when he goes really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment