It's summer which means it's blueberry season, yippeeeee!!!!!! Kellen and I could probably eat our weight in blueberries. We got up this morning and decided it was the perfect morning to head out to the patches. I told Mom I was gonna pick 300 blueberries!!!


This was Kellen's first time picking blueberries. I don't think he actually contributed to our buckets but he sure did have lots of fun eating as much as he could get his hands on! Mom didn't care as long he was being good and let us pick berries longer!!



We only picked for about 45 minutes before it started to get pretty hot out there and Kellen and I were ready to go. Mom gave in pretty easy cause she knew we would be coming back out with some of our friends real soon. We ended up with a little over 3 pounds of blueberries...that should last us at least 3 days...maybe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment