Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phoenix Trip-1

We are in Phoenix this week spending lots of time with our family and friends.
Kellen and I are getting pretty good at traveling, we love being on the airplane watching movies!!

After a day of traveling Kellen and I knocked out as soon as we got in the car. Mom didn't have enough room or enough hands to bring my big car seat so I just have the booster seat this week. It's definitely not as comfortable for me to fall asleep without the headrests!
First we went to my Nana's house and got to meet baby Peyton. He's so cute!! Kellen and I had fun playing with all his toys

Austin and I had lots of fun playing with his cars.
Mommy and baby Peyton
Austin and I making funny faces

With the 2 hour time change Kellen and I get up at 5:30am. Today Mom asked me what I wanted to do and of course I said "GO TO THE ZOO!!!" Since it was only 6:30am and the zoo opened at 7 Mom figured we could get there early enough and wouldn't have to be out in the heat. Her plan worked and we were able to get to the zoo by 7:45 and it was nice the whole time we were there.
The Phoenix Zoo DOESN'T have a HIPPO!! What kind of Zoo doesn't have a hippo? I was so disappointed!

We had a great time at the zoo and even after seeing all the animals my favorite was still the stone Hippo!!! What can I say; I love Hippos!!
After we went to the zoo we stopped by Austin's house and got to go swimming in his new pool. I wasn't too happy about Jackson (the dog) swimming with us but we were still able to have a great time.


I swore that I wasn't tired but Mom turned around and I was fast asleep on the ride home from Austin's house. Once we got home Mom told me I had fallen asleep in the car and I kept denying it until I saw this picture. I guess I was pretty tired :) Playing with my cousins is hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment