Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer+Softball+Swimming=FUN

It's summer so that means I get to do all kinds of fun things. Kellen and I LOVE going to the pool, I get to have sleep-overs, play in the sprinklers, pick blueberries and spend lots of time with my friends... I LOVE summer!!!

Mrs. Michelle had to work last Monday afternoon so Addie got to spend the afternoon at our house, after eating lunch with the Hicks family Gabrielle wanted to come over too so Mommy let her come over and play with Addie and I. We all had such a great time together
Kellen headed to the pool for the first time this summer. It took him a while to get used to it but now he loves the pool and thinks that he can swim and is always trying to let go of Mom but he always sinks!!
I've become quite the swimmer, Mom says I have no fear, I will jump in the pool no matter how deep it is. One thing that surprises most people is the fact that I never panic, I can struggle for a long time without freaking out. I eventually find something to grab onto and catch my breath. Kellen and I could spend all day everyday at the pool; Mom says we have turned into little fish :)

After swimming for a couple hours Kellen needed a snack so him and our friend Gabriella sat and shared some crackers. We love it when lots of our friends come over to swim with us!
This week I had 2 tball games; Grandma even got to come see me play on Monday night. It might have been the hottest night so far. Grandma got to see me hit my very first pitch. (Coach pitches 3 and if you don't hit one of those then they bring out the tee) This was the first time that I hit a ball without the tee. I also grounded a ball that night and threw it to first base. I was so proud of myself. I love playing tball!!
Mommy and Grandma



Grandma came up to spend a couple days with us this week. Mommy had to work one day so we got to spend all day with Grandma- I could spend everyday with my Grandma :) We have the best Grandma ever!
The second game this week I also hit a coach pitched ball and grounded 1 almost 2 balls. I'm getting better every game.

No comments:

Post a Comment