Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Fun

Kellen and I have been having a great time with the Fall weather.  We love being outside as much as we can!!!

 Little man reading some books in the front yard


We got some new furniture and Daddy isn't the only one that loves the new recliner, Kellen and I are obsessed with sitting in them!!!
We also LOVE to play baseball in the back yard...
Kellen is a lefty just like me- Daddy is so happy!!



Kellen also does the "bat-flip" that Daddy taught him- you better watch out cause sometimes the bat really goes flying!!!  Needless to say Mom isn't too happy about the bat-flip!!!
Our house was "Boo'd" a couple weeks ago and these great orange fangs were in the basket.  Kellen and I had lots of fun running around the house with these in
One of my good friends Bryten had a Tea Party Birthday Party and we were instructed to dress in our "most-divine" attire, this is the most divine thing I could find :)

We also had our neighborhood block party and we were able to decorate pumpkins, jump in the bounce houses and enjoy lots of yummy food.  We've got the best neighborhood ever!!!

Me and best friend Addie
Aunt Pretty and her family drove up to KC to spend some time with us and they were able to attend the block party before they had to head back to Wichita.  We LOVE having them in KC- I wish I could play with my cousins everyday!!
Aunt Pretty & Uncle P

No comments:

Post a Comment