Friday, October 14, 2011

Casts AGAIN :(


After 2 weeks in casts we went back to the Orthopedic doctor and he put me in casts again :(  I was NOT very excited about it.
 
 Lucky for me Mom lets me play on her phone while they cast me...


 I picked purple and blue this time!!!  I really like the way the blue look and kinda wish I would have just picked blue but oh well
 Kellen is such a big boy entertaining himself while I get my casts on- I love that little guy
 I'm gonna beat my Mom for sneaking this picture in of me sleeping!!!!! 

 My brother got this awesome train table from our all our grand-parents for Christmas and he LOVES it
 We have the best Uncle Klint and he put the train tracks together in one continuous track and Kellen loves to get up on the table and will play for hours!!!!

 I just had to bust in on Kellen's train time!!!
 My fabulous casts :)
 Mom and Kellen playing trains

No comments:

Post a Comment