Friday, October 21, 2011

Kindergarten Field Trip

 Our first field trip of the year was to the Red Barn Farm.  We were able to see LOTS of farm animals, pick pumpkins, picks apples and see a working bee hive!

 Mom didn't get to ride the bus with me so she followed the bus in her car, I got to sit in the last seat on the bus so I got to wave to Mom :)

 My class
 Kellen got to come on the field trip with us- he got to pick a pumpkin too!!!
 The perfect pumpkin
 
 My friend Emma and I got to be pretend apple trees and our classmates took turns "picking" our apples the correct way- you have to twist and pull
Kellen checking out the beehive 
We had an amazing time on our field trip and I can't wait until our next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment