Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wichita!!!

Daddy had a softball tournament in Hutchinson, KS which is just 35 miles from Wichita so we drove down to Grandma's house and stayed with her while Daddy played ball.
Guess where we went... the ZOO. I know, I know we ALWAYS go to the zoo- we love the zoo!!! Luckily Konnor, Brayden and Grandma went with us!!

It was such a hot day and playing in the water felt go great!!!
Brayden and Konnor were soaked!!!!
Me and my hippos!!! The hippos were amazing that day...
he kept coming right up to us and opening his mouth making lots of funny noises. I could have stayed there all day and watched them!!
Check out how close he was to us- it seemed like I could have touched him!!!
He was trying to reach the tree for a little snack
We even got to ride the train around
Konnor and Kellen
It's hard to believe that Konnor is 5 and Kellen is 2 and a half and they are just about the same size. Konnor better watch out Kellen is growing pretty fast- it won't be long before Kellen is bigger!!!!

Me and my silly cousins!!!!
Thanks to my Wichita family for making our weekend great!

No comments:

Post a Comment