Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day & Fun Fair

We were lucky enough to host a bbq on Labor Day and all of our neighbors came over. We love having people over- Mom loves a reason to throw a party!!!
Ellaina was loving her watermelon- she's the cutest thing!!!

Addison and I
Collin & Kellen


Last week we went to the Fun Fair at Addison's church. We always look forward to going to the fair and always have an amazing time.
We thought the pig races were hilarious and had a great time betting on the pigs. I was lucky enough to actually win some races. We had a great time cheering for our pigs!!!!!
Me and my best friend Addison!!!
Kellen enjoying a snow cone!
Kellen and Addison wanted to jump in the bounce houses but I couldn't because of my casts :(
So I went and rode the train with Cole-our other neighbor who went to the fair with us!
Kellen was the luckiest kid and he won the cake walk. He got to pick anything he wanted from the cake table- I was super jealous and wished that I would have stood on #13 and he would have stood on my number- that way I would have won!!!!!
Kellen picked a plate full of cupcakes with sprinkles. As soon as we walked out of the cake walk we saw Mrs. Michelle and she told us that she made those cupcakes he picked. Can you believe that out of 3 full tables of "cake" Kellen picked out the ones made by Michelle?? I guess he knows a good cook!!!
Addison got to ride the train with me too!!
My brother is the goofiest kid around.
We had a great time at the Fun Fair even if it did rain some while we were there. We can't wait until next year and we can go again.
Snickers and Nadine napping in the warm sun. How cute are they?!! I love all my animals

No comments:

Post a Comment