I just wanna say I LOVE SCHOOL!!!! Kindergarten is the best thing ever!!

Mom comes up and helps in our classroom a couple times a month which I love :)

Most of you already know this but I am a tippy toe walker and we have been doing lots of things to change that. Last week we went to an Orthopedic Doctor for the first time. We knew that casting my legs was an option we just weren't prepared to have it done during our first visit. After talking to the doctor Mom decided that casting my legs was our best option right now. Needless to say I was TERRIFIED!!!

After it was all done I admitted it wasn't that bad and I kinda liked my casts. It just happened to be purple day at school and my purple casts completed my outfit :)


On the way home from the doctors office we stopped by the store and bought a silver marker so all my friends could sign my casts. I couldn't wait to get home and show all my friends and have them sign my casts

Addison's Dad gets a big box of peaches from Colorado every year and this year Kellen and I became obsessed with them. We would have eaten the entire box if he would have let us. They were the best things I have ever eaten.

Sometimes filling out my homework worksheet is exhausting!!!


I'm still enjoying life in casts!!!


10 days later I'm getting tired of the casts. I'm ready for them to be taken off. Mom is anxious to see if the casting has helped and see if I will have to wear casts again! We'll see in another week!!!

The worst thing about these casts is the SMELL. They smell so bad- it grosses Mom out. Check out how dirty those casts are. I can't wait to take a normal bath again and wash my legs!

Even with my casts on I have still been able to do everything, even riding a bike!!!! This is my old bike that is Hailey's now- I know it's too small but I still like riding it every time we are playing at their house :)
I still have a couple more days in my casts... I'll let you know how it goes when we take them off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment