Sunday, September 4, 2011

August Fun

August was a VERY long month for us... with all the different things we did I figured I'd just share all my fun pictures at once. ENJOY!!!!
For some reason Mom loves taking our picture while we are sleeping, she just can't get over how cute we are :)
Kellen and I making pizza for dinner!!!


Mom and I have the same apron and sometimes Kellen gets jealous and had to put on his apron!! Thanks Mrs. Anne for giving Kellen an apron so he can cook with us :)
My daily homework is to read for 15 minutes. I have found a great series of books at the library that I have fallen in love with. I've almost read all of them so I'm on the lookout for a new series that I'll love as much!! I've been really luck and have caught onto reading very quickly. My kindergarten teacher tested me and said that I am reading at a second grade level. My Mom couldn't be more proud!!!
Hey guess what....MOM DYED HER HAIR DARK BROWN!!!!!!!!
Since I'm at school all morning Kellen gets to have play-dates with his friends. This is AJ, him and Kellen have SOOOO much fun together!!
This summer is almost over and we have watched our fair share of softball. Kellen and I always have a great time at the ball fields.
We love running the bases before and after the games!! Kellen thinks he's super fast but I always beat him!!
Love you Daddy!!!!

Kellen and my beautiful brown haired Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment