Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preschool Program

Last week I had my end of the year program at school. We got to perform lots of songs for all of our parents.


I got pretty intimidated and scared and didn't want to perform so this was my face for most of the show. It really surprised Mom cause I had been talking about this program for over a week and was super excited about it. I guess I just crumbled under all that pressure!!

I did participate a couple times :)
At the end of the program I got a certificate and was able to give my teachers big hugs.
I am really going to miss my teachers next year
I love my Daddy, and Mr. Joe (Eoin's Dad) he just had to jump in the back of our picture!!!
This is Mrs. Shelly, she is my bus aid and I LOVE her so much.
Mrs. Carlisle, myself and Mrs. Callas
I had the BEST teachers this year and am going to miss them so much next year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment