Monday, May 9, 2011

Field Day & Softball

It's almost Summer which means we get to spend lots of time outside :) The crazy softball schedule has already started- we are spending most nights at the softball fields!
Last Friday it was Field Day at my school- there were tons of games of all of us! Mom and Kellen stayed and helped out for awhile- Kellen was loving playing with me and all my school friends!!
The first game was a "leap-frog" type of game.
I think Kellen was getting hot- he kept pulling up his shirt trying to cool off. He's one silly boy!
Kellen and I were really good at the bouncy ball races- we have a ball like this and hop around the house all the time!! Check out that tongue- I think it makes him hop faster :)
Ok so I've got the the tongue-sticking-out method too! Mom says we inherited that from Grandpa Cold Beer- he always sticks his tongue when he's doing something important!!! We love you Grandpa Cold Beer :)
Mom insisted I add this picture cause she loved the look on my face :)
Chicken Relay Races
Me and one of my best school friend Alisha. I'm really gonna miss her next year when I got to Meadow Lane.
Whoopie Cushion Races
We all LOVED this game- we all laughed so hard when someone sat on the whoopie cushion and it made the tooting sound :) We don't need a whoopie cushion at our house- my Dad is a real life "Whoopie Cushion" he's always got sounds coming out of his booty!!!!
Saturday was my first softball practice- I'm super excited for softball season to start!!! Addison is playing with me this year!!!
Batting practice
We spent Sunday at the ball fields watching Dad play. Kellen and I both love Sunday games cause there are lots of kids for us to play with.


Kellen and his new friend playing in the dirt- leave it to a boy to always find the dirt!!!
Next I'm gonna show you some of my latest "modeling" pictures. Mom asked me to stand there and this is what she got. She loves to call me a little model



What do you think??? Do you see Model??? :D
OK another model shot- I can't help it, I love being in front of the camera!!!!
I love sprinklers- I'm so lucky to have lots of friends who will play with me in the sprinkler!!!
Kellen still isn't so sure about sprinklers so he chose to "mow the lawn" instead. He's such a little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment