Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter

Last Sunday was Easter and Kellen and I got lots of great stuff from the Easter Bunny!! While Mom was tucking me in the night before I freaked out and insisted we set out some carrots for the Easter Bunny. Mom suggested we sit them on the table next to the front door but I questioned how the Easter Bunny would get up on that table and insisted we leave them right next to the front door on the floor. We also sat out some water just in case he was thirsty :) It just so happened that the Easter Bunny was hungry cause he ate the carrots we laid out.

We were super excited Easter morning and rushed down the find our baskets. Kellen's was hidden behind the fish tank and mine was all the way on top of the entertainment center. I was impressed that he could hop all the way up there to hide my basket!!!
Happy Easter!!!
Kellen was soooo excited about his new Mater toothbrush!!!! That kid loves his Lightning McQueen!!!
I'm so glad the Easter Bunny listened and got me a hippo pillow pet. I am SO impressed with the Easter Bunny and he has become my new favorite!!! I asked Santa for the hippo but he brought me a polar bear, the Easter Bunny is a much better listener :)

Kellen sneaking some candy!!!
Check out these nails that the Bunny got me- I loved them, I just wish they would have lasted longer. Mom and I have been finding these nails all over the house. I'm determined to find all 10 of them- so far I've got 3!!!!!
Our Nana got us this cool water table for the back deck!
Thank you Nana!!! We love you and miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment