Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wichita's Spring Break!!!!

Wichita's spring break happened to be the week AFTER mine so of course Grandma came to spend some time with us and she brought Brayden and Konnor!!!!
I love my Brayden
Brayden was teaching Kellen which buttons to push on the Wii remote... he's such a great cousin!!

Brayden's mountain of pancakes... that boy can eat some pancakes!!!!!
I had to go to school while Grandma was here but luckily I only go half days and I was able to spend my afternoons with everyone!!  Our favorite afternoon activity was bowling!!! This was the first time that Kellen and I had really gone bowling and we both fell in love!!!!
The bowling crew!!!!
Kellen thought that bowling was the coolest thing EVER and has talked about it every since!!!




In case you can't tell Konnor kicked our booties at bowling!!!  But I'm determined to get better and next time I'm gonna win!!!!
Spring Break was also the time that I finally mastered riding my bike without training wheels!!!  I started last fall trying to ride my bike but at that time I had casts on and it got cold and I wasn't able to ride that much.  But after a couple days of practicing on spring break I became a SUPER bike rider!!!!!

Kellen walking Rocket to the park.
Brayden had to ride my little bike... Daddy loved making fun of Brayden on that little pink bike!!!!


Uncle Klint even came up at the end of their spring break and he brought Brayden back to KC... I think Brayden spent more time in KC than he did in Wichita during his spring break!!!  
We are lucky enough to live so close to the park and that park parking lot is the best place to learn to ride bikes.  We spend lots of time riding bike at the park!!!  Kellen was getting really great at riding his bike (with training wheels) until he crashed a couple time- thanks to Uncle Klint!!  For the record Uncle Klint swears that Kellen's crashes were NOT his fault!  It took Kellen a couple days to gain his confidence back but he's going strong now!
We have the best Uncle hands down!!  Kellen and Brayden are OBSESSED with Uncle Klint- they are so lucky to have such a great role model in their lives!!
Best Buddies!!!

On the day that Uncle Klint was leaving we went bowling AGAIN- Mom's camera battery died so there are no pictures- and then we went to Taco Bell for lunch.  I had the wiggliest tooth and once again I refused to let Mom touch it and during lunch I took the first bite out of my burrito and my tooth just about fell out.... at that point I requested that my burrito be cut into pieces out of fear that my tooth would come all the way out.  I took my first bite of my cut-up burrito and there was something hard in it- I spit it out and found out that it was MY TOOTH!!!!!  So now I've got 2 great stories for both of my lost teeth!!  Luckily I didn't swallow my tooth and I was finally able to put a tooth under my pillow for the tooth fairy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment