We started out spring break with a BBQ with our fabulous neighbors. I am so happy that it is warming up and we are able to spend lots of time outside with all of our friends!!!
Addison, Hailey and I
And the CRAZY boys Kellen and his BFF Collin.
Kellen's girlfriend and my pretend little sister Ellaina Mages- isn't she adorable??!!
Me and my girls
Brianna, Katie, Hailey, Kendall and Addison
(Notice how much taller I am than all my friends- Katie, Addison and I are all in Kindergarten, Hailey starts Kindergarten next year, and Brianna is 4)
Mom had to work most of Spring Break so on Friday Mom took us to the Dinosaur exhibit- it was super cool and Kellen and I had a great time!
Friday afternoon Mom drove us down to Wichita to spend some time with Grandma!!! Kellen LOVES watching Grandma cook- I think that's cause she lets him sample all the baking as she goes- he found the perfect spot in the pass-through.
Kellen was getting all the yummy food so I HAD to join in and see what I could get :)
Momma built us a fort before she left for KC!!!!
We got to spend the weekend with Grandma while Mom and Dad went to a concert in KC and got to celebrate St. Patrick's Day without having to worry about us kids. Honestly I think we lucked out- we got to spend 4 days with Grandma and our cousins!!!!!!
Just a couple random pics....
Kellen "helping" Daddy study!!!!
My best friend Addison and I in our matching jammies :)
My Spring school picture- I know it's awful which is why Mom refused to buy any!!!!!!
Kellen jamming out with Daddy's headphones!!!
So as you can tell we had an AMAZING spring break and can't wait for Summer!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment