Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

Hoppy Easter Everyone!!
 Kellen and I were super excited for Easter!!  I was super-super-super excited, mainly because I had given up candy for lent (I know what you're thinking... I'm not catholic- but once I found out Addison was giving up candy I decided I would give it up too!!  Let me tell you it was a LONG 40 days but I made it through!!!!!)
Unfortunately for us Daddy had to work on Easter morning so the Easter Bunny left us a note letting us know that he had hidden our baskets and Daddy was the only one that knew where they were- so we would have to wait for Dad to get home to find them!!!  The Easter Bunny was nice enough to hide lots of eggs for us to find while we waited for Dad to come home



We got lots of candy in the eggs yippeee!!!!
my handsome brother watching me hit balls off the tee

I love this guy!!!


DADS HOME!!!!!
And we were finally able to find out where our baskets were!!!!
we got lots of great stuff

My favorite Easter Bunny gift... matching jammies for my baby alive and me!!! I have been asking for making clothes for me and my babies for a long time- I'm so happy to finally get some!!!
In case you didn't know- the Easter Bunny is something special to me... last year the Easter Bunny got me the Hippo pillow pet I had been dreaming of and now this year I got my jammies.  The Easter Bunny ROCKS!!!!!
And last a random picture of my brother and I playing outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment