Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving

 We started off the month with Kellen's friend Bryce's skating birthday party- we had an AMAZING time skating!!!  Kellen was really good at it but I struggled some.  Mom kept saying that I looked like a baby giraffe learning to walk- her stomach hurt from all the laughing that night. 


 This skating rink had these walkers that were great for us.  Kellen didn't use his very much but I relied on mine quite a bit!!!!


 This picture is funny cause you can see I'm about ready to fall in this picture!!!!


 Kellen and Bryce's big sister Mya

 Enjoying some birthday cake... once again notice the big eyes!!!! 
 After an exhausting weekend Kellen snuggled up with Dad to watch the end of the NASCAR race- I'm not really sure they actually saw then end!!!!! 
 We were lucky enough to go to Wichita for Thanksgiving this year!!!  Our Uncle Gregg even came to Wichita this year- Kellen and I always love spending time with Uncle Gregg!!  (You can blame Mom for not getting a picture of us with him)
 Grandma and Konnor

See beauty runs in my family- I love these girls so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment