Monday, December 12, 2011

It's almost Christmas!!!

 Last weekend we had a pancake feed at my school.  There was a guy there actually flipping pancakes at us- Kellen and I actually caught our breakfast- OK so I may have dropped my first one :)
 Kellen was a pancake eating machine that day- he ate 5 pancakes and I don't even know how many sausage links (of course he had to dip his sausage in syrup just like his Grandma!!!)

 We also had a little Christmas program during breakfast!!  I don't know why but for some reason I get nervous when I'm in front of lots of people.  After I couple minutes I felt more comfortable and started getting into it. 
 "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"

 Kellen was so comfortable sitting on Santa's lap.  Me on the other hand didn't wanna sit on his lap but I was able to talk the lady into giving me a candy cane anyways :)
 It looks like Kellen could have sat there all day.  He LOVES Santa!!!
 Mom got out all our Christmas decorations and in those totes were my old favorites Santa and Snowman!!  I used to tote these two around and insist on having my picture taken with them.  If you look back on the blog you can see many pictures of me and Santa.  This year Kellen fell in love with them too!!!

 Me and my Santa!!!!
 This year we got a bigger tree than normal so we had to buy a bigger stand and it took Dad a couple days to get the tree standing up!!  Kellen and I were super excited when it was finally time to decorate.  Kellen got to put the star on top of the tree....
 lets just say that he didn't do a good enough job!!!
 Luckily I came to the rescue and fixed the star- what would they do without me :)



 Even Dad helped us hang ornaments!!
 You can tell that this was Kellen's favorite spot to hang ornaments by the many ornaments in one area!!! Mom had to resist the urge to move those ornaments- she let them stay just where he put them!! 
 Kellen and I in our many poses in front of the tree!!! 

 This morning Mom made he hot chocolate and let me drink it in Uncle Frank's coffee mug.  She thought I was super cute sitting on the counter drinking cocoa first thing in the morning!!
Happy Holiday's Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment