Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Almost Spring!!!!

So it's been too long since we last updated the blog, Mom started using a new camera and then the battery died and of course Dad misplaced the charger so Mom couldn't do any uploading of pictures :( Luckily our neighbor John was able to find Mom a new charger and now we are back in business!!!!


Model in training :0)
I've got the best brother ever!!




I had to add this picture because of it's Kellen and his blanket or "Mr. Stinky" as the Hicks' family calls it (he sucks on it so it normally smells like gross-ness!! Mom has to wash that thing at least 3 times a week) But that kid loves that blanket sooo much!!!






Kellen loves his spaghetti







It's finally getting nice outside so we have been able to play outside on Addison's swingset. I love pushing Addison's little sister Elaina in the swing







I love hanging upside down!

Addison





Kellen's half birthday was this month, we invited some of our friends over to share his "half-birthday" cake. Mom wishes she would have turned the cake around so that you can see that it's only half a cake :0)


He's getting better about enjoying the birthday song! At least he didn't cry when we sang to him!!!!!



He's officially 2 and a half now!!!!!









Spring means it's softball season- we are all super excited to be spending the summer at the ball fields. Kellen and I love setting the tee up in the back yard and playing softball. The trees make for the best bases.





Snickers and Rocket




No comments:

Post a Comment