Thursday, April 21, 2011

April

It's finally April and summer is around the corner which means we get to start having bbqs all the time. I love having bbqs and having our friends over! My friends Mya and Addison

He's such a messy boy!!!
After our bbq on Saturday we went to a friends bbq on Sunday. They have a HUGE back yard and tons of stuff to play on. We had such a great time!

Daddy decided that he wanted another tattoo!! This time he wanted the Celtic symbol for rebirth which just happens to be a butterfly :) It symbolizes the changes that he has made and the growth that has occurred over the past couple years. He made sure the guy made it manly enough so it doesn't really look like an actual butterfly!!!

Daddy says that this was the most painful tattoo so far!



Kellen and Dawson playing at the park



While Daddy was playing softball last week we went to the batting cages and I got to take some swings at the ball. I did pretty well and actually hit some balls. I am so ready for my softball season to start :)

Kellen even got to take a couple swings at the ball- he didn't do as well as I did :D



Two weeks ago Daddy and I had a date night at Chick-fil-a. We had a reserved table and even got to go on a horse and carriage ride and Cinderella was even there. I had the BEST time with Daddy, I love him SOOOOOO much!!!

Kellen was sad that he didn't get to come on our date with us- but Mom says that she will take him on his own date soon!



Mommy and Daddy even had a date night last week too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment