Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

Today we went over to Addison's house and dyed Easter eggs. I love anything that I get to do with my best friend, we always have the best time together!!

Kellen even helped us for a little bit
(If you are wondering what's up with my mouth/cheek- Mom think that it looks all funny cause I was chewing gum)

Even Ellaina got in on the egg dying. She looked so stinky cute in those ears!!

Addie and I

Mrs. Michelle wore the ears too- actually she forgot she was wearing them and ended up wearing them for quite some time :)
Kellen didn't last too long dying eggs, he wasn't too happy about the dye staining his hands either

Addy and her beautiful bright green egg!!!!



Kellen watching the TV while Addison and I finished coloring the eggs. He's got a short attention span- he's a boy :)

See I finally put the ears on!!!!

Me and all our egg dying mess!!!

Addison, myself and Kellen

I've learned how to get myself up on the monkey bar swing. I love hanging upside down but this was the first time Mom had seen me actually pull myself up and use the bar as a swing. Since the chains are so short it gets swinging really high really fast. I LOVE Addison's swingset, I really wish my Dad would let us get a swingset in our back yard- but he always says no. I think he just doesn't wanna have to mow around it!! I guess I should be happy that I have so many friends that do have swingset in their yard that I can play on all the time.



Kellen hasn't learned how to swing by himself yet so he likes to swing on his belly

I just had to add this picture! This is how Mom found him yesterday during naptime. He is too stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment