Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Fun

We've had a long winter this year and Kellen and I are dying to get out in the warm weather- we have been taking advantage of the empty basement and been playing down there lots lately.Kellen and I have had tons of fun riding our toys in the basement.

Daddy even built us a fort downstairs. It's super cool- we've got the best Dad!!!

On one of the many snow-days we've had this year we all went to Jumpin' Jax and were able to burn off some excess energy. Kellen and I had tons of fun on the bouncy things and zipline.
The zip line was my favorite thing- I LOVED going super fast!!!

Addison and I going down the big slide!!
I LOVE MY ROCKET DOG!!!!!
No one would have guessed that I would love a dog but it's true, I love that dog!!!

I woke up the other day and asked Mom if I could get a hair cut, and I wanted it short like hers :) She was nervous but agreed- she called Mika and Mika was able to chop off my hair that morning!!!
I LOVE MY SHORT HAIR!!!

We have had lots of snow lately and I have loved helping shovel the snow!
The night before my Valentine's party at school Mom and I made play-doh to give out to my friends at school.
I found it necessary to wear my apron, jammies and Mom's boots outside while I shoveled :)


It's been a long winter but I think that Spring is right around the corner!!! We can't wait to bust out our shorts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment