Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MY 5TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I decided that I wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese again for my birthday this year (I hadn't been since my birthday last year!!) Of course Addison had to come with us :) Addie and I had lots of fun playing all the games and winning tickets
Me and my best friend Addison- I love her so much!!!!

Mommy and Mrs. Michelle love playing skeeball and kept trying to teach u how to play but Kellen and I kept throwing the balls too hard and making them skip lanes. I think we better stick to other games for now!!

Kellen loved playing the "shoot-the-little-ball-into-the-basket-game"
Kellen also loved riding the horse racing game!!!
Whack that Mole!!!!!
Now that is some serious basketball shooting going on- check out Kellen's little tongue sticking out, he's just like his Grandpa Cold Beer. He better be careful or he might bite it off :)

Addie has that same strategy for playing skeeball- it really looks like she could bite her tongue off!!!!


After we got home from Chuck E Cheese Grandma got to KC and she got to celebrate my birthday with me too!!!!
Kellen was very excited to sit next to me to open my presents- that is until they started singing to me, in case you don't remember Kellen doesn't love it so much when you sing "Happy Birthday"- I on the other hand LOVE the attention :0D


Check out who's 5 years old now!!!!!!
Mom found me this Care Bears book- I have been in love with Care Bears lately! Unfortunately for me there isn't much Care Bear stuff in the stores right now, so for her to find a book it was a pretty big deal. In case you are wondering "Wish Bear" is my favorite- he's my new favorite color- teal with stars on his belly! Just recently I have really become obsessed with being and doing everything like my Mom and since her favorite color is teal, that's my new favorite color as well :0) Whenever I see the teal/aqua color that Mom likes I say "Look Mom it's OUR favorite color"
I finally got a Ken doll

Check out that excitement on my face- I got lots of great gifts.
My new fancy Barbie headband- yes the tag is still on it :)
"SILVERLICIOUS" the newest book in the "Pinkalicious" book series. These books are some of my favorite books, I've got "Pinkalicious", "Purplelicious", "Goldalicious" and now "Silverlicious", I've also got a couple of their easy reader books.
(On a side note I've become a reading fool- I've mastered most of the "easy reader" books, I even got to pick out my first chapter book the other day at the bookstore. I love reading!!!)
I'm officially the coolest 5 year old I know!!
I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY...another way I'm just like my Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment