Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kellen 1 year post-op

It's been one year since Kellen had surgery, it's amazing how well he is doing.





Kellen went to the doctor and they said they didn't need to see him until he is 4!!!! That means that everything looks great and no revision surgery is needed. He is just amazing!!
I pulled out my baby book and spent the afternoon looking at all the baby pictures of me. I have to admit I was a pretty cute baby :)
Kellen playing with his "Cars" cars, he LOVES that movie and plays with those cars for hours every day. He is such a boy :)

Rocket
Last weekend Grandma came up to KC to spend the weekend with us, she brought Konnor, Kourtnee and Uncle Klint. On Saturday morning Olivia (Mommy's coworkers daughter) came over and we all made sugar cookies with LOTS of sprinkles. I love making my own cookies!!
Olivia and I putting the finishing touches on our cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment