Here are a couple fun pictures that Kellen and I have taken lately- hope you enjoy :)

We had Bugles for the first time this week, Kellen and I loved not only eating the bugles but putting them on our fingers

Just me being pretty, I love having my picture taken

Kellen has to do EVERYTHING I do so of course he had to have his picture taken too (Don't you love the left-over lunch on his shirt??? He's such a BOY)


Notice Kellen looking up to me??? He was seeing exactly what I was doing and trying to do the exact same thing, he's so cute!!!!



I love my little brother!

Grandma drove up on Sunday just to spend the day with us, we had such a great day. I woke up Sunday morning and the first thing I said was "When is Grandma gonna be here?" Thanks for a great day Grandma :)
No comments:
Post a Comment