Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun

Kellen and I have been enjoying helping Mom do some fall baking. As soon as Kellen sees the beaters he gets all excited and can't wait to lick them.


We were headed to a fall party but didn't have much time so we decided to spend the evening at the party instead. We love it when Daddy gets to come to the park with us. He's so much fun to play with!


I'm getting better at the monkey bars. I'll have them mastered by next summer for sure!!!!

I love my Mommy!!!


I had so much fun having a leaf fight with Daddy
This is my new crazy face but you can see it use when I'm scared too!!!! I was up too high and was convinced that I couldn't get down by myself but Mom knew that I could- and I did :)



Kellen and I had so much fun at the park with Dad and wish that we was able to come to the park with us more often.
I was so excited to carve pumpkins, but in reality Mom did all the work. Kellen and I took turns sticking our hands in and pulling the guts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment