
This is what we woke up to one day last week. Daddy's friends had collected all these signs and cones and thought it would be funny to scatter them across our yard. The funniest thing was the HOA added another sign the next day... "Yard Of The Month". I guess they liked all of our lawn art :)

Mom and Dad spent last Sunday cleaning out the garage, so Kellen and I got to play with all of our fun outside toys! He had a great time riding in the wagon!


Kellen and I also had a great time playing in the back of Daddy's truck, we love his new truck!!

Daddy had his ipod out there and played my favorite song "California Gurls". Kellen has started to love that song just as much as I do, we love dancing!!

On Monday we went swimming with Michelle and Addison. Lucky for Kellen Mrs. Michelle got in the water and he was able to swim with her. Mommy didn't want to get in and decided to just lay out instead... lazy bum!!!!


I love my Addie!!
Look at how much bigger I am than her, I don't think that she'll ever catch up to me!!!



Wednesday was my first day of school- I was SUPER excited to see all my friends again. I love school sooooo much!

This year I get to go in the afternoons- Mom says that's a great thing cause that means she gets some peace and quiet cause Kellen naps while I'm in school. I think that means that she gets a guaranteed nap time everyday :)


Mom says I'm learning how to be a super model from my cousin Kourtnee. It's hard for her to snap a picture without me striking a model pose!!!

Check out the determination in my face... if that doesn't scream model then I don't know what does!!!!


I asked Mom if we could make cookies for my first day of school. She tried her best to get me to pick school bus cookies or something else school related but of course I insisted on Hippos!! My friends loved my cookies even if they had nothing to do with school!!

I got a new locker this year- since I go in the afternoon my name is at the top of the locker!
I LOVE SCHOOL

I get to have Mrs. Carlisle again this year. She's the best teacher ever!

Me and Katie-
we can't wait until next week when we get to ride the bus!

Hailey's family invited us over for dinner last night so Mom and I decided to make some Snickerdoodle Bars for dessert. As soon as Kellen sees the beaters he gets all excited cause he knows he gets to lick the beaters after Mom is done. He's pretty good at watching the cookies making sure that they don't burn!!

We're so lucky that our Mom bakes us all these yummy things!
No comments:
Post a Comment