Monday, August 9, 2010

August Fun

Things have been busy as usual since we got back from vacation. It's been such a great summer and I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be over with just yet. But I am ready to see all my school friends again!
Mommy found me this adorable swimsuit on clearance at Target and even though it's a two-piece Mom just had to buy it for me. Daddy has always said that I'm not allowed to wear two-pieces yet, but he even admitted that I looked stinkin' cute in my new suit!!!!
I woke up Thursday morning and had decided that I wanted to cut my hair short like all my friends. This came to a big surprise to Mom cause I had been pretty adiment about not cutting my hair and how much I LOVED my long hair. Guess that just shows everyone that I'm growing up- I am almost 4 and a half you know!!!!
Before my hair cut...
during...

and after. I love my short hair-thanks so much Mrs. Mika!!!
For the past couple days I've been asking Mom to cut my hair even shorter like hers, but Mom isn't so sure about that just yet.
It's been almost 7 months since Kellen's surgery so I thought that I'd share some progress pictures. Look at how nice and round his head is... he looks amazing!!


Dad convinced Mom to shave off all of Kellen's hair. Mom gave in and figured it could be his last summer hair cut and she could probably win this winter when it's freezing cold outside. I'll admit Kellen does look pretty cute with his shaved head. I just love my brother so much!!!
Don't you love both of our new hair cuts??!!!
We have been spending the Summer at the softball fields... it seems like Dad has been playing just about every day! Kellen and I really like playing at the fields. On Saturday Dad was playing near this great climbing tree. I spent the entire game climbing up and jumping out of this tree. I did fall out of the tree once and really scared some people walking by, they were all convinced that I had broken my arm. They just don't know how tough I am- I got back up and climbed right back into that tree!

Kellen is pretty great at finding spare balls in the dugout so him and I can play catch. The guys on Daddy's team really love Kellen and would let him get away with anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment