Thursday, March 4, 2010

We're ready for Spring

We have been spending a lot of time inside, we cannot wait til the weather warms up and we can be outside.
Don't you love Kellen's old man jammies??? Having his socks pulled up like that makes the old man look complete... he's so funny!

Kellen's scar is looking so great, once his hair gets a little bit longer you probably won't be able to see it. Can you believe that it's been about 7 weeks since surgery?
His belly is even hanging out just like the old man he is!!
Mommy and I have been in the process of moving all my toys up into my room so Kellen and I have been spending a lot of time playing upstairs. Now that I'm 4 I have to be responsible for keeping my toys picked up and my room clean. I have a chore chart now and I'm doing great doing all my chores and I love getting my stickers.

Kellen playing at the mall.
This week we had a couple nice days (by nice I mean 40 degrees and sunshine) and we were able to get out of the house and play at the park with some friends.

Lately I have been helping Mom cut out coupons, Mrs. Carlisle says it's great cutting practice and tells Mom that I'm getting really good at cutting along the lines.
I love my brother so much! This turtle is great, we love to ride it around the kitchen while Mom is cooking dinner. Mom gets mad if I push Kellen too fast and he falls off!! He probably should be wearing his helmet more cause he seems to fall and bonk his head quite a bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment