My Dad has been around a lot lately and I LOVE it. I love getting up in the morning and running in and jumping on my Dad-I don't think he likes it as much as I do :)

Daddy got me softball stuff for my birthday, lately I have been getting it out and practicing.

Check out Daddy's face.... he's scared that I'm gonna smack him with my bat!!

Daddy and I have been playing Playstation in the evenings sometimes. He lets me be the other controller. Sometimes it's hard for Dad to play when Kellen is climbing all over him. He's being a good sport about it and letting Kellen and I play with him. We LOVE our Dad!!


Yesterday it was nice enough for Daddy and I to practice softball outside. I'm getting better but him and Mom still laugh at me when I try to step and throw at the same time. Mom just about peed her pants last night when I tried... OK so I picked my foot up kicked it out to the side and threw the ball in the other direction, we will have to work on that :)

Kellen wanted to be outside so bad, but it was just a little bit too chilly for him, plus Mom wasn't so sure that Dad could keep an eye on him while I was swinging the bat around. His head is precious, we wouldn't want to hurt it. I can't wait to play real T-ball this summer.
We are enjoying the nicer weather but I can't wait until I can wear my flip flops and dresses. Before long it will be pool time and we can spend our afternoons playing in the pool. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment