Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pinkalicious

Kellen and Daddy went to Phoenix last weekend so Mom and I went and spent the weekend with Grandma. My Grandma took us to the Crown Uptown Theatre where they were performing Pinkalicious. Pinkalicious is one of my favorite books so I was super excited to go see the play. It was lunch theatre so we also got to eat there, the pink applesauce was the best, the rest of the food was pretty gross!!
I've got the best Grandma!!

Mommy, Grandma and I waiting for the show to start. Notice that I exchanged my pink headband for the purple one, purple is definitely more my color :)

Pinkalicious' brother Peter, was the funniest, he kept dancing and shaking his booty!!
Sunday we celebrated Jesus and had Easter dinner at Grandma's house. I love spending time with all my family!
Grandma always has the best toys at her house... that is probably because she takes all the loud annoying toys that Mom and Aunt Pretty were gonna throw away; those are the ones we love the most!! Konnor and I were having a blast dancing to the bunny!
Mommy and Uncle Klint
I love working out with Brayden's weights. Daddy keeps telling me that I need to bulk up for Tball season!!
We also had an egg hunt in Grandma's back yard. The big kids might be faster than me but I was able to find just as many eggs as they did!!!
We sure missed Kellen and Daddy this weekend but being about to see my Grandma and all my other family in Wichita made it all better. Monday and Tuesday were a little bit harder especially since Tuesday was Daddy's birthday. I made sure and made him a birthday card and Mom and I colored a birthday banner for his room. Hopefully we can really celebrate his birthday today. I can't wait until May when Mom, Kellen and I get to go to Phoenix and see all our friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment