Today we went to a Princess Party with my friend Katie and her cousin Maycie. Everyone had to wear Princess dresses and there were tons of princess activities for us all to do.
Then we went to the dance class and I got to dance to lots of fun songs with all the other princesses! I'm not shy at all, I just ran right out there and started dancing like crazy!!
We also went to the Princess concert. All of the Princesses were there, they all did a great job singing their favorite songs!
They all came out together for their final song!
Before we went to play BINGO we stopped and took pictures in the carriage cut-out!
It took a minute for me to get the hang of bingo but before long I won and got a really cool princess sticker holder!!
Can you tell my brother is teething?!!! He drools like a crazy person! He already has 8 teeth, before long he'll catch up to me and be able to eat everything (not that not having many teeth stops him from eating that much).
We had so much fun at the Princess Party. I am so glad that Katie invited me. I don't think that I have had that much fun in so long. Anytime when I can wear a princess dress and get treated like a princess all day is a great day for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment