Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kellen and I

My brother is getting to be so big. I love that he walks all over the house now.

Kellen loves to chew on blankets.
We all think it's funny when he walks around chewing on a blanket and trips over the blanket. Mom hopes that he has more grace than I do, but as of now he hasn't learned to catch himself when he falls; he always catches himself with his head. Everyone teases and tells him that he has to wait for his helmet!!

Boy do I love my footsie jammies.
Lately I started taking my castle up on the landing so that Kellen couldn't mess it up while I play.
Kellen will just stand at the bottom on the steps saying "sissy, sissy" but I just ignore him!!! Before long I'll have to find another place to play cause he'll have the steps mastered!!
In case you didn't recognize it... THAT IS MY BLANKET!!! Mom says Kellen loves to chew on my blanket while I'm at school. I guess I need to do a better job at putting it up before I get on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment