September has been an interesting month. My Dad decided to move back to Kansas City so that he could spend some more time with Kellen and I. We haven't gotten to see him as much as we expected but we are having a great time getting to know our Dad once again.

The weather is starting to cool down so we have been playing outside just about every afternoon. We take lots of walks around the neighborhood, I usually ride my bike... I'm getting really good at riding uphill.
I love making up my own songs and singing them as loud as possible for anyone that is willing to listen. I sing about any and everything. Mom was cooking dinner and I found her new umbrella and had to do a song and dance on the patio while I wait for dinner.


My Nana got Kellen a rocking chair for his first birthday just like the one that I got for my first birthday.


I taught Kellen how to stand up in his chair!!

Kellen attempting to enjoy an Oreo. After the birthday pictures we all know that chocolate isn't his favorite flavor. He didn't really eat the oreo, he just made a mess with it then tossed the whole cookie on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment