Thursday, November 8, 2012

Notre Dame vs Oklahoma

A couple weeks ago Mom and Dad went to Norman, OK for the Notre Dame vs Oklahoma game.  Kellen and I got to stay at Grandma's in Wichita... I think we may have had just as much fun at they did!!!  I'll let Mom tell you all about their day...

 Kendall and Seth making signs together!!!
 I LOVE her sign!!!!

We had to get up at 3am in order to get to Norman in time for College Game Day... Seth was determined to get on TV.  Lucky for us Grandpa Cold Beer and Klint are in Dallas right now and they were able to give up to Norman for the game too.  Grandma Lynn even flew in from Folly Beach to spend the weekend with everyone.  Grandpa is an Oklahoma fan and Uncle Klint is a Notre Dame fan- we had so much fun together!!!
6:30 am walking to College Game Day- it was FREEZING cold!!!



Klint's best friend Josh came too



 We had SOOOO much fun at College Game Day- Seth's sign made it on TV a couple times and he made it on there too... I'm not a giant like my hubby so I don't think I was ever on... I still have it taped I need to watch it!!!
College Corner
 I sure love this guy!
Yep that's my sexy Hubby in a kilt- he ROCKED that kilt!!!  Multiple people asked to have their picture taken with him!!!
The OU fans were so nice... Grandpa Cold Beer is friends with the quarterback from OU so we hung out at their tailgating party for awhile.  There were so generous- Thanks so much Sherry Bell and family!!

Lynn line dancing :)
Mike Bell, Grandpa and Seth... my Dad looks so short in this picture- but he doesn't really have a chance next to these tall guys!!!

That's me with my favorite ND people... THE BAND!!!!
Seth and I at the ND tailgating party

 Guess who finally got tickets!!!!!!  Yippee this was gonna be my first college football game- I couldn't ask for a better game :)

Yep that's my husband... and no he's not really peeing!!!!






Of course I had to take pictures of the band!!

After the win we went down to near the field where all the ND fans and players were gathering and unbelievably Seth caught the game gloves of Manti Te'O... once of the best players in the NCAA!!!  This completely made Seth's day!!! This could possibly be the best day of his life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment