Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween

Halloween 2012 was a low key one for Mom.. she convinced Kellen and I to be Notre Dame cheerleader and football player- she didn't have to buy any costumes :)
Halloween started off with the Halloween party in Kellen's class... this is his best buddy Max!!!

Kellen doing his craft

After lunch it was my time to party... Kellen was able to walk in the parade with me!!!
My good friend/ neighbor Hailey- I love that girl!!!

The Halloween parade
Me and one of my new good friends Gretchen

Kellen and I getting ready to head out trick or treating!!!

Me and my bestest friend Addison were cheerleaders this year!!!  Our parent's think it's pretty funny cause there is a chance KState and Notre Dame could be in the BCS National Championship together :)


Myself, Katie and Addison

Laine was doing a GREAT job trick or treating!!!
Kellen and his best buddy Collin!!!!

Addison and I with our good friends Paige and Zoe White
Check out all this candy I got!!!! Mom gave me 10 minutes to eat all that I wanted- then I was able to pick out a couple to keep and the rest went in a box to send over seas
Kellen and all his loot!!!

Kellen and I had the BEST time trick or treating!!! Whether it's Halloween or not Kellen and I both LOVE dressing up in our Notre Dame gear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment