Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kellen's 4th Birthday


Kellen turned 4 a couple weeks ago- I'll let him tell you all about fun festivities he had....

Guess what???  I'm finally 4 and I think my birthday is the best time of the year and believe that we should celebrate for multiple days!!! Dad says I'm just like my Mom!!! You could say I'm in love with Tom and Jerry so Mom did her best to make my 4th birthday full of T&J stuff

My Mom is probably the coolest Mom ever and she made these AWESOME T&J cupcakes!!!
Check out those things they are the coolest thing ever!!!!!
This year we decided to do pizza at the park- that way Mom didn't have to clean the house (cause it was a complete disaster after she finished making those cupcakes!!!) and she didn't have to worry about entertaining 4 year old boys!!  While we were waiting for my friends to arrive Mom took a couple pics of Kendall and I.  I'm sure you all know that Kendall believes she's the cutest thing ever and LOVED having her picture taken.  I firmly believe that if Mom had to choose she'd pick me :)

(Mom's favorite picture of me!!!!)

Me and my buddies Dawson and Max
Collin Arthur, Max Deidiker (my bestest friend from school), Me, Dawson, Owen (Max's older brother) and AJ

The cupcakes were super yummy!!!


AJ got me the coolest "digger"... he always wants to come over to my house so he can play with it!!!!

In addition to all my friends the Mages' girls were at the party too. 


After my party I was convinced that I was 4... but my real birthday was the next day so I wasn't 4 just yet- but almost!!!!
I woke up the next day to a room full of balloons and knew that I was FINALLY 4
The best birthday breakfast... CUPCAKES!!!!

After school we celebrated my birthday with a slice of cheese shaped cake topped with some Tom & Jerry figures... it was even yellow on the inside :)



I got some awesome boxing gloves for my birthday and I LOVE beating my Dad up with them...
I WON!!!!!!

That night was the Meadow Lane Jog-a-Thon so we spent the evening at Meadow Lane I'll let Kendall tell you all about it...
At the Jog-a-Thon I got to perform for everyone with the Spirit Squad... we had been practicing for weeks before the event and in the end everything went great!!
That's me in the back with a red bow in my hair
Here I am running laps at the Jog-a-Thon... in 15 minutes in ran 18 laps with the first grade, but later in the night I ran some more laps with other grades and I think over all I ran over 30 laps!!!
Daddy ran some laps with me too
Connor, myself and Eoin Hood
Katie Stegeman and I showing off all of our lap bracelets!!!!
Kellen even got out there and ran some laps



Kellen and his buddy AJ making "Sand" angels on the school playground!!!  They are such dirty boys!!!

 They day after his birthday he got to celebrate at his school... Mom and Kellen made dirt cake for him and his friends... they all LOVED the worms but some were scared to eat the "dirt" he had to tell everyone that it was really Oreos and not real dirt!!!!

 Kellen and his buddies Justin (Justin has the exact same birthday which is why Kellen celebrated the day after at school) and Max
Kellen and his new light-up scooter from Nana!! That scooter is awesome- especially at night when you can really see the wheels light up!! Thanks Nana- we love you and miss you and wish you were here to celebrate with us!!!

As you can see Kellen had awesome birthday celebrations... I hope that I get to celebrate as much as Kellen did this year!!!
Happy Birthday Kellen... I love you little brother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment