Kellen and his best bud/ cousin Brayden
(Brayden could possibly be his #1 choice beating out Grandma and Mom!!!)
Mom wanted a picture of all 5 of us cousins... anyone ever try to get a picture of 5 kids all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time???!!! It's impossible!!!
Check out my creepy face in that one...
Brayden's goofy smile...
Kourt's crazy chipmunk face....
and FINALLY all of us looking somewhat normal!!!
To be honest this is probably considered more normal in our family :)
With lots of help from Mom we were able to build the coolest fort covering the whole stairs!!!! Kellen and I played on the stairs all day!!! The best part was when Dad came home from work and we wouldn't let him tear the fort down so he had to snake his way up and down the stairs!! I wish Mom would have gotten a picture of that!!!!
Lately I have become quite the cookie baker... Mom lets me do the whole process all by myself!!! I might have to ask for help a couple times but I really love doing it all alone! My favorite part is decorating- Mom is practicing her "trace & flood" method of frosting cookies and I have completely fallen in love with this method and like to spend hours flooding cookies!!! Our neighbors are lucky cause we always have goodies for everyone to sample!!!
Of course Dad had to get in the picture and make funny faces,
like I said before... this is normal in our family!!!!
My Dad is such a goofball but I love him so much!!!!
Decorating cookies once again :)
And in case you were wondering what the big bruise is on my forehead... I may have walked into a wall/door frame and given myself a black eye!! And just like Kellen's surgery black eyes this one took almost 3 weeks to heal!! Mom says I have grace just like my father!!!!
Cute pics of Kendall and Seth!
ReplyDelete