Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Time

 It's been such a busy summer and I've kinda been behind on updating this blog so I'm just gonna throw some pictures on here....enjoy!!

Somehow I got the idea in my head to have a lemonade stand and that was all I could think about until it actually happened. 
 Kellen and I baking for my Lemonade Stand


 Our Mom is the best Mommy ever!!!

 Mrs. Stegeman was our first customer!!!!
 Of course I had to get Addison involved :) We are the best team ever!!
 The Lemonade Stand crew!!!
 Counting all our money.... We were open for an hour and made $40!!!!! Can you believe it????!!!  After paying our expenses and paying Kellen for his cookies Addison and I both made $15!!  And that $15 was just burning a hole in my pocket (just like Daddy) and I went out and bought a new Lego set!!!
 Kellen and his best buddy Nadine!!!

 Aunt Pretty and her family came to KC for a soccer tournament and we were able to spend some time with them. 
 Aunt Pretty's face in this picture is hilarious!!!

 Konnor was trying to toughen Kellen up! We all know that Kellen can definitely use some toughening up- he's kinda a little wimp!!!

 Grandma playing tball with us


Kellen and I enjoying our nightly ice cream cones!!  And yes Kellen is in footsie jammies- that kid loves wearing footsie jammies- he's crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment