Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day


I love Valentine's Day... it means that it's getting close to my BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Red heart shaped pancakes, topped with strawberries, whipped cream and syrup... YUM YUM!!!!!  And yes I did eat 3 plates full :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!
The beautiful flowers Daddy bought for Mom (and ME!!!)

My friend Zoe and I at our class Valentine's Day party!!!

I "must-ache" you a question... will you be my valentine?

Could I be any taller???? 


Of course I had to put the mustache on Mom too!!!

I was sent some special valentine's at school and with those I got heart shaped tattoos.... Kellen and I loved all the tattoos.  It's a good thing I am so loved- I had enough tattoos to share :)

Kellen has started to take pictures too.... it takes him awhile to actually see us through the eye-hole but he eventually figures it out!!!!

My new favorite pose!!!

Mom bought me this desk at a garage sale this summer and I have been begging Daddy to paint it ever since we got it.  He let me pick out whatever color I wanted- of course I picked turquoise!!!  I was SOOOO happy when Daddy said that he was finally gonna paint it for me- except the truth is my Dad isn't the best painter and my Mom ended up doing the painting :)Thanks Dad for getting my desk all fixed for me- I've got the best Dad!!!!
Now I need to take a picture of it in my room- and NO it doesn't match a single thing in my room but I still love it so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment