Sunday, February 19, 2012

My 6th Birthday

Guess who is finally 6 years old???!!!!!!

Mommy and I baking cupcakes for school

Kellen had to help too!
OK so we really just wanted to lick the batter!!!!

Check out my yummy cupcakes- I've got the best Mom ever!!!
Saturday was my real birthday and I was so excited to get up and celebrate with my family then later with my friends!!  One of the best surprises was Grandma and Brayden showing up the night before!!!  I had no idea they were coming but I was SOOOOO happy to see them :)
I'M 6!!!!
Since my friends were coming over that afternoon for my party, Mom let me open up the family presents at breakfast!!  Those gifts had been wrapped and sitting on the dining room table for a day- it was driving me crazy not knowing what was inside- I'm just like my Dad!!!!
A little sister Barbie from Kellen
The pig card from Kellen- Mom said that she stood in the card isle FOREVER while he picked out the perfect card.  First it was a puppy card, then a hamster card, another puppy card, finally he decided on the piggy!!!!


I got some awesome presents from Grandma too!!

Grandma was nice enough and bought Kellen a present too- she's so nice!!!
I was SUPER excited to see that Grandma got me the Strawberry Shortcake Club House, now I officially have all the Strawberry Shortcake toys!! I have such a great family- Thanks for all the amazing birthday gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment