I know this Christmas post is SOOOO over due but here it is....
I had such a good time at the candlelight service at church on Christmas Eve. I even brought my American Girl Doll- we all had a great time.
Kellen and I putting out the reindeer food for Santa's reindeer's. I was determined to stay up and see Santa and his reindeer- unfortunately I fell asleep and didn't get to see anything!!!
Santa left us some AMAZING gifts!!!!
My Baby Alive- I had been asking for this for months!!!
Kellen LOVED his Mickey and Minnie figures that I painted for him!!!
Kellen's super cool Buzz Lightyear spaceship from Aunt Katelyn!!!!
Daddy spent most of the morning getting all our presents out of their packages!!!!
Santa put this hippo in my stocking!
Now I've got a whole family of Hippos- I've got a big and little pillow pet, and I've got a big pillow pet that matches this hippo. They are the perfect Hippo family!!!!
Feeding my new baby alive
Check out my whole Strawberry Shortcake collection!!! I LOVE playing with these things!!!
Even our animals were exhausted after the Christmas morning festivities!!!
We love our Snickers!!!!
Christmas afternoon our family from Wichita drove up and celebrated with us!!!
Grandma got me this DoodleBear that I LOVE!!!
Aunt Pretty got this cool Mater playhouse for Kellen. We all had a great time coloring all over Mater!
We decided to do a Mexican dinner instead of the traditional Christmas dinner. Uncle P fried the tostada shells for us- what a great guy!!!!
Brayden, Konnor and Kourtnee playing with their new legos before dinner was ready!!!
Kellen and Grandma reading his new book!!!
I just learned how to use the timer setting on the camera. I spent one whole afternoon taking pictures of myself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment